CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 2: Prayers for Our Husband


I admit that I do not pray for JT as I should.  This has been weighing on my mind for the last few days and low and behold it is the second project for Fixing Your Heart On Titus 2.

In fact, during my shower last night, I was led to pray for him and his salvation.

Earlier, watching a live broadcast of an online church, I was reminded of what our unsaved loved ones will be subject to at the time of their physical death.   SCARY.

It all ties into this second week's project.
I'm all over it.

  • Monday: His Work
  • Tuesday: His Integrity
  • Wednesday: His Mind
  • Thursday: His Purpose
  • Friday: His Health
  • Saturday: His Protection
  • Sunday: His Faith


3 comments:

  1. Originally, I was praying for JT. I suppose I will still continue to pray for his salvation. However, I will now adapt this to praying for mine and my girl's future husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out The Power of a Praying Wife. I should probably take another look at it too :) I hope your husband finds Jesus, I'll pray for him too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually now that I reread your comment, perhaps something happened and you are no longer going to be married to JT. If that is the case I hope I didn't offend/upset you with my comment :|

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments!