CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thankful For Tears?

We should be thankful for our tears: They prepare us for a clearer vision of God.
- William A. Ward
If this is the case, then by the time I'm through I should have PERFECT vision.  I don't know why I am feeling so horrible today. 

I told my bosses today that I would need to go down to part time. The Assistant ED was sympathetic and wanted to try and figure out a way to find childcare in order to keep my FT status.  However, as expected, my ED was more than happy to quickly let me know that she would be looking for my replacement.

I know that the reduction in hours is really what is needed, however, I was a little wounded by the enthusiasm that was felt by my ED to find a replacement. *shrugs*

I am feeling very rejected and unwanted. Between JT and the job thing, I guess it's just really catching up with me and I'm having a very hard time staying joyful in the midst of this trial. I know that there is something good in the works. But, I still feel the pain.

A struggle. Determined not to be depressed. Maintain my joy. Hold on to Hope. Do not be discouraged.

Feelings are very powerful. Emotions try to just completely take over your thoughts and actions.  I am struggling with this tonight.  I hope it ends quickly.

I try to be positive and encouraging in my posts, but yet, I must also be transparent because we all have these struggles and life is NOT always a big happy joy joy dance party. And right now I am feeling pretty crushed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments!